Royal Mint Silver Lunar Series
First launched in 2014, The Royal Mint Silver Lunar Series are part of the Shēngxiào (or "Chinese Zodiac") Collection.
The 12 year series collection is specifically for the United Kingdom and celebrates Chinese tradition with exemplary British craftsmanship. Also available in Gold Lunar Series.
Designed by British-Chinese artist and printmaker, Wuon-Gean Ho, each unique design is linked to one of twelve Chinese zodiac animals, whose personality traits are attributed to those born during that year.
The obverse of all the coins features Queen Elizabeth II’s fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty The Queen created by Jody Clark.
Made from 99.99% pure silver, they are very popular with both investors and collectors. BullionByPost® is a fully Authorised Royal Mint Distributor.
- Weight (g): 31.103
- Pure Silver Content (g): 31.103
- Fineness: 999.9
- Dimensions: 38.61 mm diameter
- Includes FREE Fully Insured Shipping
- Add from a selection of oak gift boxes for display or presentation purposes
Released Silver Lunar Coins
- 2014 - Year of the Horse
- 2015 - Year of the Sheep
- 2016 - Year of the Monkey
- 2017 - Year of the Rooster
You may also be interested in:
- The Royal Mint Lunar Series (Gold)
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Gold)
- The Perth Mint Australian Lunar Series (Silver)
- Chinese Pandas (Gold)
- Chinese Pandas (Silver)